Wedding reception venue perfect for a personal celebration
Unique event spaces packed full of magnificent 18th century charm
We have dream spaces for the ‘I do’-ing, dining and dancing. Our wedding reception venue can host up to 80 guests for the wedding breakfast and up to 150 evening guests. After the hooray, your wedding guests can retire to one of our exquisite boutique bedroom suites for a relaxing overnight stay.
Truly magical and unique wedding reception venue
From the moment you arrive at the entrance to our sweeping carriage driveway you’ll feel what makes Old Rectory House such a special place. The grandeur of our Grade II listed Elizabethan house means that an intimate wedding here is anything but a low key affair. Imagine welcoming your guests into our beautiful Elizabethan entrance hall, raising a toast on the terrace with views over the beautiful landscaped gardens and tucking into our signature five course wedding breakfast in one of our stunning dining rooms. We have the dream spaces and sumptuous cuisine to ensure your day exceeds all expectations and creates memories you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Our large Victorian Orangery is the perfect wedding venue in Redditch.
Newly built in April 2017 The Orangery is the perfect wedding venue in Redditch, the large open 180 degree views overlooking our historic gardens and terrace makes for a truly memorable venue to celebrate those big occasions. Catering for up to 85 guests for the wedding breakfast, you can dine while taking in the stunning views of our grounds and croquet lawn. In summer, the doors open onto glorious manicured lawns and a private covered terrace overlooking our extensive grounds and gardens surrounded by British summer blossom. In winter, the heated fire tables and covered terrace along with roaring log burners keeps everyone warm and cosy.
- Seating for up to 80 persons (85 at a squeeze) / up to 140 persons standing including the Damson lounge
- Luxurious Victorian styled orangery with private heated and covered terrace overlooking our extensive grounds and gardens
- Features include our 2.6m blossom tree, several orange trees and exposed brick walls
- Can be reserved for large private dining, birthday parties, weddings in Redditch, award dinners, large conference meetings, drinks receptions and more formal parties.
The Lavender Barn
The Lavender Barn is surrounded by lush flowering lavender and is the old stables of the house with the original oak beam running through the room, vaulted ceilings and full length windows that offer views looking out onto our central courtyard provides the perfect setting for larger parties and events;
- Seating for up to 24 for private dining, 40 delegates for theatre style, 50 mixed seating and standing.
- Mobile bar available for larger events
- Guests are welcome to bring in outside entertainment
- Private terrace & breakout space
- Self-contained facility with private toilets and disabled facilities
- Can be reserved for private dining, larger drinks receptions and more casual parties with sharing platters.
Photos courtesy of Chrystal Ding